Tuesday, January 21, 2014

2014 Randonneuring Schedule

I have the details for my first brevet of 2014 up on my Montana Populaire and Brevets Website along with the dates and locations of the rest of our 2014 rides.  Click on over and take a look.

I've still got a lot of work to do, as most of the routes need to be mapped and submitted by me, and approved by RUSA before I can post them.  I'll be working on this in the next weeks and months.  It's a lot of work to get these routes approved, but it's also fun.

I've also got some new permanents I need to post.

Finally, I've taken the plunge and signed up for the Seattle International Randonneurs' Cascade 1200.  It starts on June 21, so that means I've got to do a lot of training in the not-so-nice weather months of year.  It's going to be a real challenge to be in peak fitness that early.

Stay tuned, and let me know if you have any questions about the upcoming seasons rides, or randonneuring in general.

No comments: