Monday, August 13, 2012

Upcoming rides

It's getting busy.

I will be hosting a 200K brevet on Saturday, August 18, 2012.  The ride starts and finishes at the Walmart parking lot in Bozeman.  Sign in is at 6:30 AM and we'll depart at 7:00 AM.

On September 8, 2012 I will be hosting a 300K brevet starting and finishing in Whitefish, MT and going over the famous Going-to-the-Sun Highway in Glacier National Park.  It's going to be awesome.

All the info for the brevets is on my Randonneuring in Montana website.

Sandwiched in between the brevets is the Gallatin Valley Bicycle Club's Three Rivers Century, starting and finishing right here in Belgrade on Saturday, August 25.  Though not a randonneuring event, I've been involved for years both as a rider and helper.  It's always a great time. 

So...my weekends are full for a while.

No comments: